ROCeteer likes to publish guest posts from experts who can provide unique and useful perspectives. This is a great opportunity for our readers to learn from you.
Please use the form below to submit your guest posts to us. You can also use this to submit ideas for guest posts or drafts you want us to consider.
We’ll try to respond as quickly as we can to each one, but due to time constraints, we aren’t always able to provide feedback on rejected stories. We get a lot of submissions, and we publish only the best. We ask that you only submit one post for consideration – if you have several you think would be a good fit, please choose the strongest piece for us to review.
If you have written for ROCeteer in the past, we kindly ask that you wait three months from the date your post was published before submitting again.
Here are some pointers on how to write a successful post for ROCeteer:
- We only accept original pieces that haven’t appeared anywhere else (including your personal blog)
- Posts should be between 500 and 900 words in length.
- Posts should relate to business, entrepreneurship, or venture capital.
- Only primary sources are acceptable, meaning you talked to the person(s) or company featured in your story and have direct quotes.
- The more concise the better. Use bullets or subheadings to break up text.
- Provide specific examples of companies and true anecdotes to illustrate the points you’re making — the more the better.
- We don’t publish Promotional or sponsored posts. Your post should not read like a press release or a classified ad.
- Screenshots or infographics help. Make them simple and clear.
- Disclose conflicts of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in, any companies/technologies covered in the story.
- Take the time to have someone else read your post for clarity, grammar, spelling, and punctuation before submitting.
If you have any questions or comments, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.